Nuff

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Port Dickson and Malacca

This has been long time ago. Is on October 2010 (Last year). LOL. I m super lazy to post up here because it was so many pic and need to resize. But feel free now so post it up immediately. :))). Yeah, My dear bring me go avillion for my birthday. the environment is good but the sea are dirty, OMG!! If u wan stay at water chalet , can choose here, I love the environment but the SEA!!! 





It time to go for dinner :)
I miss the beer chicken.

Another morning,  We woke up in the morning to see the view of sunrise. But it Failed. HAHA
The sun was on the other side, block by tree. Actually see the sunset is good but we dint see it. Zzzz


After the sunrise , Headed restaurant had our breakfast.







Capitol satay celop




Another morning, Before back to KL. We eat our lunch on baba nyonya Restaurant

I like this i like this. Ayam pohteng.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: