Nuff

Friday 28 January 2011

My music zone


I bring my sista went sing k last last week.
MusiZone.
It is a new shop lot near my house, their price is different with redbox, or neway!
It was calculate based on hours. 
Example: That was Rm22 per hour for 4-7pax(If members, only rm 16 per hour). If we 7 ppl sing about 5 hours. That means Rm15/per person. But the drinks and food not included.
If u got member cards, can free more one hour. 

In my opinion, The environment not so bad but not enough mic, just have two mic in small room. I dun noe it can add mic if more people in a room.隔音 not so good also.

Then we sing 2 hours, we keep skip skip skip due to not enough time. HAHA
I keep skip my sister song. Because her song so "blue" then make me almost fall asleep. LOL



Nah, Giv u see my very very very imbalanced body. A BIG head with a short small body. OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: