Nuff

Sunday 30 January 2011

30 Jan★


Chinese New Year around the corner:))))
Do u all buy new clothes already??!!! I havent buy enough. 

After finish Secondary school for few years, feel like the time was running fast and I dint noticed it I m getting old and old. My face become CHUBBY; my eyes become smaller; my thigh become FAT;   especially my bottom =(. And my TEETH, I less wear retainers after wear off braces due to I m glutton while study secondary school so cause this happen. I may listen doctor advice, wear it everyday. I feel regret now, but its too late T.T,not the time to blame here. I must do more exercise in this year. LOL. I do exercise not more than 10 times in one year. Zzzz

A few days ago, I get sicked again. Fever, flu, cough, ulcer and "dai yi ma", All come visit me together, make me so suffer. :(. Thankz Chok take care me well for few days. I feel better now.

Its time to packing my clothes.

Bye







1 comment:

Hey peeps♥

READ: