Nuff

Friday 21 January 2011

First touch with Gf2

After few days for research, I buy GF2 finally. For me, although GF2 got a lot of competitors in the market such as Epl2 or nex-5 but i emphasize the final image quality. If you are like the way ease for use, u can choose the nex5. Actually each of them got pro and cons, I like GF2 because it is NEW!!!! It was launched on November last year.

Before i bought, I m annoying about which camera i want buy. LOL. Everyone of them function are different.  I like the Nex5 weight is so light and have sweep panaroma:), but i saw the comment from the website about nex5, they said the image quality was quiet different when put into computer because the nex5 LCD was so clear (920k dots). Dun worry, Nex5 is a good camera btw. Then Epl2 also not bad, but i dun like the design. lol. Depends on what u want!!

I supposed I want buy GF1 for today. pancake lens 20mm for 2399. Then i go another camera shop ask, I m surprising i found GF2 on that shop. Because few days ago, I went lowyat there, they say Gf2 need wait until MARCH!! OMG, I cant wait lah. They said got a pink color. WOW!!! i directly buy it because it was PINK!!! pink was so hard to found in the market. LOL.  If you got GF1 then dont need buy the gf2, because the function almost same, only different at touch screen and iso 6400 , movie full HD. Here got some picture taken by GF2, but i need investigate first. And save some money to buy a new lens :)))
Domo Domo♥ with my new GF2 (this picture taken by Sony T-90 (the old old digital cam, LOL))
Jiang Jiang :) My pinky pinky Gf2 and choco Domokun !!!!
This Gf2 model serial no. is my Birthday DATE!! 1010♥. lol. I m not because this serial number then buy this camera. HAHAHA. But I like it. lol
This take on outdoor , I like the color btw. Dint edit. =)
Without edit

Taken from indoor.Maybe i do not know how to adjust the color so not goood at here.
Dynamic function 
FLASH FLASH FLASH!!!

I like the most. I like retro. I love vintage style recently. lol



Next time i will take some picture on outdoor. HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: