Nuff

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Ex-worked

when work there, I found that the new hire always have buried by the old workers? 
Why i will say like that because i m the one be new hire before.lol
I m not trying to complain but i would like to tell the fact.Maybe all of you are know about this situation but i still wanna speak out. lol

I m so nervous and stress when step in the office(i didnt work at office before), I can remembered that time i feel so stranger about the place and dun noe wat to do. Then got a worker names Ms.S. She give me a lot work to me, I hate filing. Filing will make me MAD!!!. After that, she teach me a lot a lot that i dun noe. 
I admit that i not so like work with her because need to OT . But after few weeks, I found that she was a caring people who always take care about me. She is the one who the oldest one. She da bao lunch to me when my first day work , because got another worker Mr.Y giv me a lot paper to Photostat and i dun noe wher can eat the lunch. but Ms.S helped me. 
She really a caring people. :). Other worker are a bit selfish to me, they wouldn't care people feeling and so kek sui seriously!!!!!! I dun noe how to describe lah, they are emotional people. ZZzzz
They hurt me sometimes but they do not know it.
What i trying to say is although i m the youngest one, but i still have self-esteem. Please respect people no matter what race , what age, what position !! Every person got their SELF-ESTEEM. 
I dun like i do not have a fixed place. got new hire then ask me change place. then keep ask me extend. have new permanent worker , introduce everyone without me although i at the scene. U do not know the feeling. sometimes the things are very easy job but u all dun wan do urself. keep to the new hire to do. Hey, u think new hire got 8 hands, while helping A ppl then ask me help B ppl. still wanna ask this one urgent arnot, if not urgent , do mine first. F'''

But i end this work soon. But i like Sam.Sam was treat me so good and other new hire too.
Wish got a permanent staff can help her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: