Nuff

Sunday 8 August 2010

Friendscino



Last Saturday, We went Friendscino to celebrated Birthday with SEE. I have been long time din see each other, almost one years +. They are look so mature after they are leave from the secondary school. Some become pretty and adorable. =)

This was a first time that I m the first reached the destiny with billy. And later Mandy, Joanne followed too.  
Yea, the one most late is Pauline. HAHAHA. that not me anymore. (=  The theme of the day is white attire except the birthday girl is wearing in pink color.

The people who attended :
Cai Sze ( the main people)
Billy Chan
Paulline Yap
Me. lol
Joanne Cheong

Mandy Chan
Ru Yiin


First time took photo with ru yiin<3
It camwhoring time while waiting pauline come. We keep snap snap snap until the food come. Hahaha=D
Taken by me. I like this effect so much. XD

That me and sokehar. we have been long time din take photo tgt. But our conversation still same like b4 so lovely. lol

we are kacau-ing sze take photo. haha
We are gossip-ing. and so many thing wanna tell but no enough time. So I wish have next time can like tis tgt.
Before we leave,



After Friendscino, we went icebar to continue our gossip.
 I din drink too much because i not really can drink and i m driver,









After that, i fetched billy and pauline back home due to they no transport. After fetch billy home, I m lost. lol. 
Luckily pauline accompany me. I think lost almost waste time in 40 mins (><). and so on fetch pauline back, that the reason (malay puasa pasar mlm )make me jam about 1 hours , finally i reached on 1 am sumthing. 
Tired me, I back home totally cant move my legs because I wear high heels in whole days (b4 i din wear high heels, this can say was a first time wear so long time,) and driving.

By the way, I hope this kind of party will happen again and we can gossip again. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: