Nuff

Monday 2 August 2010

A day together with nature ★

*I use in green color , green color are related to nature. hahahaha. 


That's a garden I always go where I m small. I remembered my father will took us when after lunch if our keep make noise to him. HAHA XD. Ten years later, I go again on last Sunday . The environment still same except the pond are muddy and dirty. My mum bring us went there since my house had a lot of expired bread so take it to feed water turtle.


I think i need to exercise more to strong my stamina, my body become weaker recently.=(
I will feel suffocated after jogging or run in 5 mins. My youngest sister is shrewd than me. She can run to the uphill and no gasp when reach the end. 


After that, we went to playground that located beside the garden. Meat ball are so happy when saw many skateboard . lol. I like tat place oso when i small. hahaXD

Girls world. (^v^)

Taken from my ♥, I may said this photo is a success one. Got improved. lol 

DANCE DANCE DANCE.

My brother and my sister are look so same. haha.



I love this picture. You see our smile are so natural. =) HAHA


My most adorable sister in the world. I heart her so much♥.

My sista keep wanna take photo with my youngest sista
but my little sister just ignore her and blowing her bubbles.==

I'm so lazy to move my body and hands, so just stand there take care of my sisters and also shorting a while. lol

My three little sister ♥

Busying to feed the small fish and water turtle=)
OLA =)


A wonderful sunday. =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: