Nuff

Monday 30 August 2010

My YY



A Great Yiying farewell are held at the curve- the apartment.
We suppose go bubba gum(dun noe how to spell==")lol
but some of us are not really like eat prawn. so change to THE APARTMENT
We are all went there except mandy ,she is working so not free to come. SO sad =(
we didnt talk too much there,because we are damn hungry.
 after the food arrived, we keep eat eat for non stop. HAHAHAXD
you will realized why so less YIYING photo , right?? 
She fever on that day, feeling unwell , so less take photo. 
STILL GO CHANCE. we flies to taiwan to find you, =)))
after that, hasanah, yiying , shirley and me are went to drink bubble tea.
The bubble really "doi doi" as shirley say. hahaa ^^
I reached home on 3am. Damn tired. =)


The food=D



A vintage feel, we are happy family.


I love this photo, their pose are so natural. =))


please loook at the middle one. hahaha


7 flowers less a flower, she busy on that day, =(. But still got chance. 


yy and pau pau


yy and joo joo


my lovely AH MA!!!!


my ba and my ma. ^^

My Ah zai... (=



additional photo to hasanah, hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: