Nuff

Monday 11 October 2010

My 101010




101010-it will happen every 1000 years. I m so glad i born on this day. lol
There are three good things happen on 101010.
Of course is my birthday at first. the second is our 18 monthsary.
the third is Dong brother and angie sister wedding.
Wow, A busy to me. 






Before 101010, ah mi house got a party, so i went there with my siblings.
we eat lok lok there.=))) And louis went back on tat night. 


I m supposed wake up early in the 101010 morning to go angie sister house one.
But i m failed.Haha. I din sleep well in this few days =(.


dong brother and angie sister wedding pics =))



I like theirs wedding photo. So sweet 
A lot of nice pics in the wedding album. =)

So we went there late. some ppl was back home.
I din meet some old friends ther because they went home ady.=((
and din took so much photo there.








After we back home, louis bring me go shopping . yeah yeah.
then had a dinner with my family. At sri siam restaurant . HEHEHEHE!!!!
My favorite food!



After the dinner, 


My birthday♥

since new zealand ice cream was closed, i buy a green tea ice cream. but i not so like it. lol






A simple and happy birthday=D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: