Nuff

Sunday 10 October 2010

End

According to psychology, write it down will heal faster. :)
12/6/2014
Hi. Today I recall some that u so take care of me. I remember I was 18 or 19 years old, I have been sick seriously about one week. I can't sleep in the airco room so u sleep with me downstairs there and hot weather around. U don't care I will affect u know. Because I say I scare sleep alone downstairs there then u decide to acc me. There so gan dong. I almost forget this thing. And ur sick, I give 5 blanket to u, and u recover after half day don't know is I take care u very well or ur immune system too strong haha. U will buy me the favourite drink and food to me. And most important is u are the greedy person u will buy a lot food such as meat. Hahah. Then I can eat too. Seriously few days ago, I went to pasar malam and I saw a lot of ur favourite food. Then I told my sister, this you like to that you like to eat. Previously, we will da bao a lot and keep eating with happy mood. Don't know why after the years, we will feel boring. Actually small happiness is greater happiness. We just neglect it. Hey u know what, actually we are very happy couple. We have what we have, we have what other don't have too. I hope can see you more and more post that u share from the web at least I know u are happy one.

18/3/2014

First time feel so hurt when u already know that someone is not around you anymore especially inside ur heart. no one can you when u call a name or any take care of you. i just know the people who have been abandoned is so sad and keep waiting a ppl back who will never come back.


1/4/2014
i went back to setapak today. because to take notes to my friend. I thought that day is the last day i will leave there permanently. I thought i can go back sometime to take a rest. but today i just back within half hour, it is too hard to breathe, i feel depress and sad when step into my room. Look around the things is he give it all to me. If no him, i will no have today. I had been so mean to him and I keep say something confront to him when he stay at room alone before. I feel guilty right now. I never know what is his feeling but now i understand. It is so hurt deeply. I got a feel wanna hug him immediately but he not at my side anymore. Maybe he have good life, i shouldnt disturb his life. He is good and have strong heart. I wish he can get better and better.

2/4/2014

Yup. Me again. I came back pv again tonight because had a chill with college friends. Dont know why, Am I a guy? why the emotion so late just appear. Feel very sad when sitting in the room with all only non living things. The things is he bought for me everywhere. Someone will keep waiting you no matter how late u came back from outside, keep worrying have you fill ur stomach full. It is feel so great actually. I had learnt I should not  it as a normal stuff, if not u will dont know that is called real happiness. 
失去了才知道真正地幸福

4/4/2014

at own home. I miss u again.

9/4/2014

today i take lrt to setapak and also public transport from setapakk to mid valley too. The all ways just think about you. I forgot how i did that by alone and the five years u always fetch from place to place. Thank you 


10/10/14
First year celebrate birthday without u. And this is very first time I feel sad and lonely. Feel unhappy although there a lot ppl celebrate with me. But I didn't any wish from you. Are u forget? Or u purposely don't wish me? Or u determine to decide u not going to appear in my life a anymore? Maybe it is true u not going appear in front of me since last few days u don't reply my post ASAP lke before. U don't even want to bother me. I know I bother ur life since I keep ask u ask that. U don't talk to me like before. Maybe u forget me. I feel sad don't know why. And the time today pass so slow until I feel like wanna tear the day. Hope it can be tturn to another day. First time so hate my birthday. Every year I get surprise from you but not today. Btw, wish u happy always ;))


16/5/14

Hi! Me again. ytd i dream about the past. Dream that u bought breakfast to me. I always have food when i open my eyes. it is so happinesss. i dream about we stay at the same room about 2 years. it is feel comfortable. there have no air con but feel great. i shocking ur name when i nothing to. i will run to you and lying on your body HAHA, i so funny. lol. You also wont scold me, :)) u just let me "sha jiao" with you. it is so sweet. I hope i wont wake up from the dream. i dont want face what i face now. it is cruel!! btw, i hope u happy always :D

28/5/2014

The past memory again appear in my mind suddenly. the picture in my mind show that i always call ur name and lie down on ur back while u are playing ipad on the bed. and i will keep rolling my body from left to right on your body HAHAHAHA
. i m so annoying i know that. at least someone i can call , at least someone i can disturb without been scold. at least someone will care about me. at least someone will scare i  m starving. at least someone will really sayang me without blame. i m so lucky but i do no appreciate.i m great to have you, been appear in my life. :)

6/6/2014
I wonder how the life will be if i stilll together with you. People need view a person from the far distance to see another side of people. if not , u will get lost. U will coincidence call me when i do miss u at the moment, it is weird. no more anymore after this.



11/6/2014
Hi chok! i have a lot want to talk with you. i know it seem weird because i talk with u in this way. i been missed the time i be with u badly especially at setapak. I remembered i will call "chok" and then bilibala bilibala. i know u have no hear me or no respond sometimes but at least got some one listen to me and put a smile on the face. u will bring me to the shop i want. u will bring me the food i like with no any complaint. this is how happiness i have that time but i no cherish at all because we ady used to be how to live together. i saw the post u share the website recently. U look happy. I wish u  happy forever. u always think about me. sometimes i lying on the bed, some scene will flash on my brain. how u bear my temperament actually, i wonder it. No one can accept but you still can bring me go somewhere although u are angry also haha. you really a good guy. sometime i do miss you. sometime i willing to ask how r u recently. i miss a ppl can support me always no matter how outside ppl say i am the weird person. Chok. Thank you. :) 

25/6/2014
Hi!!! me again. HAHAHA. i always in bad mood recently. haix..... today i went to mid valley . suppose i want go alone but at last i have two friends to acc me. id ont know is torture them or they also want go shoppping. they know i feel sad recently so they decide to acc me. i feel lucky! dont know why i think about you when i pass by the sone center, it make me recall both of us wanna buy a new camera and keep searching everywhere. why we so rich that time one. bu ming bai ah!!  i reallyy so weird leh. i always post some motivational quotes to you when i feel sad because i scared u feel sad too. ming ming is i sad but i scared u sad. hahahaha. stuipd me. sometimes i wanna call u but i dont dare. i saw a lot of girls chit chat with you. you quite happy, i think i dont disturd your life better. i very bad right. please dont hate me. 很想问你,你最近好吗?

30/6/2014
helloooo, i forgot is ytd or saturday u sudden send a meesage to me say u miss me. i got a impulsive wanna say to you too. but at last i didnt because i feel dont want disturd ur life since u have happy life right now. perhapsi i think too much because i scared i will disturd and make u unhappy after chat with you. recently i feel unhappy this two weeks. super depressed. last week i drive, i almost bang the the tree and i feel nothing. ==. super serious last week. but i ok today ady. chok. hope u everything fine there. :)




15/8/2014
Hi me again. have been one month not talk to u ady. maybe this month i always out with u and cause i not feeling is away from you. like last time few friends come from sarawak, u bring them along and always care abiut me. i feel blissful and u always concern about me. i  m so lucky. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u can be good too. I iwhs to u happy happy everday. :D Nex time talk to u. hehe

Hey peeps♥

READ: