Nuff

Monday 12 July 2010

Toy Story 3


Toy story 3 launched in Malaysia on 17 June. I know it was release almost one month. Sudden wanna post about it for no reason. hahhahaha
But I had a deep impression on it. It obtain some story value inside besides have funny part too.
toy story 3 are totally different with toy story 1 & 2 because have many cute toys inside.
The common is the toys are love their owner, =)
 
I like the Buzz lightyear when he sang Spanish to Jessie, quite funny. And dance some more.
Such couples mix are not bad, have different feelings. x)
So cute the Buzz ♥

Woody also is character that I impress in mind. Because he go save and advice his friends reckless. He so brave .

I not really like mr,potato in toy story 1 & 2. but after watched toy story 3, i like it too.
when he become a flat mr.potato. I laugh till i cant stop it. XD


=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: