Nuff

Friday 9 July 2010

New blog★ name


Tintinnabulation. I changed blog.
A new blog a new environment for me to write out bits and pieces of my life. =)
From this change to shan-halcyonstars.blogspot.com..
What is the meaning for halcyonstars? actually have two words inside domain.
the first is halcyon means happy,sunny,care-free and peaceful.
and second word is because I star. lol
I think i may buy some novel to enrich my time meanwhile improve my poor English.
If you have read my blog, i know some of you must do not understand what i writing for.(x
Don't sneer , I am Learning.
maybe I use the word wrongly in sentence,but I must say i writing english post like write in chinese post.
Hope one day that i can write a english post propitious。

1 comment:

  1. wow, i am the first person who knew this blog and leave comment here. Wahaha i feel that this blog more suit for my xiao mei nv. bcoz she is going to be mei nv soon. XD Wish she happy&healthy always. Happy one year+3months^^. lolz Today ohhh~

    ReplyDelete

Hey peeps♥

READ: