Nuff

Saturday 10 July 2010

Second year third month


10 of july, one years three month =). I remembered last year today u gift me a LARGE BEAR as a surprised.
You hide it behind the car. lol. You ask me to help u take your bag but i already know must have something special inside the butt of car. So I laugh quietly inside my heart x). Then u bring me to local point had a dinner.
I hate mid valley when saturday and sunday because it is really damn many car lead to traffic jam, so felt nettlesome about it. Originally we are decide to watch a movie "DESPICABLE ME" and book ticket already but feel sad due to parking full so dint watch it at finally. (X.X)
But never mind, it still have next time ^^
Here some photo ♥ ; ignore my gaunt face )=.
I may emphasize about my face deeply. So pucat now,have two DARK BLACK circle at the same time appear pimples on my face=( so my look like Vampire;or worse then the vampire. lol



p/s : With faith, determination, and courage, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: