Nuff

Monday 12 July 2010

Half of the second semester

Week 7 right now. The time fliess...
I feel become stress even that I cant sleep well.
Insomnia!!!!!!!
I think it just a start. X/
Since I do not get a good result on last semester lead to I may more hardworking in this sem. 
IS MUST HARDWORKING 99times than last semester,=(. So sad I din do it.
I told myself --"today may start study intently" everyday before I sleep. But din success before.
When i woke up, I felt very tired and sleepy;
when i ready going to sleep, I felt stress and cause me cant sleep because I think i have many thing haven do.+.+
If it is continues occur, i think someday i really become vampire.
Today pop up some pimples again, =(


And the emphasis is I din sleep whole night yesterday, meat ball too =) , X)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: