Nuff

Thursday 30 September 2010

Meng yan Buffday

29/9
mian yang birthday, so fast, u are 19 years old now!! Haha
older than me. lol.
I cant wake up on that day, actually i supposed to go shopping with mian yang them.
But i sleep on 7am on morning that day. so sorry i din accompany mian yang go pavillion. lol
but i went mian yang house at night
I drive myself, go shopping mall myself, pls praise me. I M SO BRAVE. hahaha
meet mian yang and azfar around 9pm.
then we had a dinner at korea restaurant which located at damansara =D


Korea restaurant

Birthday girl ♥

this is sh azfar, hahahahaha

two of us look so sleepy on that day. lol. dun noe y, our eyes look like cant open when took photo. lol

THE FOOD

i din took so much, coz i m veri hungry. haha. btw, i dun like that restaurant. the food are not so suit for me.

this is the only photo that our face look awake.  

my peace spoil the photo. lol


=.=

After that, we went ampang buy a burger that they say veri nice one. lol
then we straight forward go wangsa mamak .
MIAN YANG aka 绵羊 ♥♥
picture of the day. =D


At last, i overnight at mian yang house, then we gossip until 5am. lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: