Nuff

Thursday 17 March 2011

17March2011


Hola, I come update my blog. LOL. An old picture was taken on April2010.
I feel stress about the job.
Maybe i got "phobia" on job. I can't sleep well and eat well until i start my work.Zzz
The main problem annoying me for few years plus i always tell myself i need improve my skill but i didn't.(Please Slap me)...........
I m so scared I cant answer or I do not understand what they say when communicate to the others in english.
Yea, I have no confidence at all. My bosom friends also cannot tahan me because i dun dare to speak out.
(Slap myself again) I hope i can conquer it for my future. Communication skills is very important. :)

Pray for japan victims. The scene look alike from movie 2012, the day after tomorrow, korea tzunami and 日本沉没. It was look alike!! 9.0 magnitude earthquake was very horrible. They will be fine. We may cherish what we have. Dont always blame this blame that. And treasure every people around us, because that was a fate where we can meet together.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey peeps♥

READ: